Save 25% on fuel see below
|Inspection Of Engine Prior To Installation
- Check for freight damage and dirt contamination of the engine.
- Check for proper valve train and fuel injection timing.
- Check that ALL oil gallery plugs are installed, tightened and sealed.
- Check that ALL freeze plugs are installed and sealed.
- Check that temperature recording labels or heat tabs on the block and the heads are installed.
- Check application of product - make sure the mounting holes, bell housing, crank shaft snout, flywheel mounting flange, bolt hole patterns, pilot shaft hole, smog/non-smog application, etc., are the same on the new product as on the old by comparing casting numbers and mounting holes.
See our other websites usenginesinc.com - usmarineengine.com
Email Us Above
Best oil to use in marine engines is 10-30 racing oil.
This oil has zinc added your engine will last longer.
Zinc makes oils stick to your engine parts.
Don't use racing oils with converters.